Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Treasure Beach, June 30, 2010

It is taking me a surprisingly long time to get back into the swing of my life, but here I am again with fresh beach finds and new photos. I can't reach for things too vigorously, I don't quite dare scramble along the steeper shorelines, and it still hurts to hold the camera up, but it gets a little better every day. I'm grateful that this is something that will heal and pass, even if it will take six months. Meanwhile, the shot below is of the entire haul, while the one above was edited for colors.
Button, plastic number, sea glass, china, sea brick, (bird) bone, screw, rusted nail, beach stones, periwinkle shells (Littorina littorea), waved whelk? shell (Buccinum undatum), rusted metal, driftwood, lobster-claw-bands, plastic knife, nylon string

No comments:

Post a Comment