Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am so sad!

Because I have lost my camera. It is a little Olympus Stylus, just the thing to slip in your pocket while running around India, but also very hard to find once missing. Last seen just before New Year's. Please call if you find it!

Ironically, I have been shopping hard for a new camera. My beloved Olympus just can't take the kind of photos I want. I have one composition that has been sitting in the lightbox for three weeks while I tried one setting after another, and could not get the darn camera to focus properly at any aperture, shutter speed, or distance. See?

Close, but no cigar, as they say. I think the translucent plastic is throwing off the autofocus. (One prime criterion for the next camera - manual focus!) So maybe my camera got jealous and ran away to teach me a lesson. Come back, please! I need you ... for now.

 P.S. The little red things are plastic tips for a dental tool. The bottom ones are not needles, they are blunt tubes. My father-in-law was a dentist and retired a few years ago. He gave me a bunch of random things like this when he cleaned out the office, because he knows me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment