Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine Cards

Shark Tooth Valentine Notecard
Shark Tooth Valentine Notecard by quercus_design

I'm trying an experiment. Several people have recommended Zazzle to me as an alternative marketplace. If you haven't heard of it before, Zazzle is a print-on-demand website. If I set up an image with them, you can order it as notecards, t-shirts, mugs, even postage stamps! The advantage for me is that I don't have to maintain an inventory. The downside is that I have to give up some control (and we all know I'm a little obsessive!)

 I'm going to give it a shot because most people seem pleased with Zazzle's quality, but at least to begin with I'm going to limit the products to cards and postage stamps. If there's a particular image you'd like to see on a card, just shoot me a note.

Here's another valentine:
White Shell Valentine (vertical)
White Shell Valentine (vertical) by quercus_design


And here's a link to my Zazzle store:
http://www.zazzle.com/quercus_design*

Please let me know if you order something - I want to know if the order process is simple, if you are pleased with the quality, if the shipping was quick ... all about it! And if you'd like to see a design made available on another kind of product (t-shirt, or mug, or mousepad, or whatever) let me know that, too - you can leave lots of notes in the comments!

1 comment: