Friday, May 23, 2014

New blog site!

Hi everyone! My new blog site is up and running, and the first post there has just gone live: http://jenniferbooher.com/wp/

I'm still working on the design over there, and haven't quite figured out how to automatically point this web address to that one yet (but I will!) so for now, I hope you won't mind an extra click to get there. The new site connects beautifully to my website (which was the whole point of moving), so it's simple now to see my portfolio. The whole Beachcombing series on one page!

The latest post is about this baby, No.73 in the Beachcombing series:
http://jenniferbooher.com/wp/hulls-cove-maine-march-6-2014-beachcombing-series-no-73/
Come on over and say hi!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I went to the link and the new blog is lovely but how am I going to follow you there? There is no bloglovin button or anything to be able to follow it. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abracadabra: Bloglovin button has been added! There is also an RSS button for those who prefer to follow that way. I wouldn't want to lose my friends!

      Delete