Friday, October 8, 2010

test

this is a test of photo quality. I'll delete this shortly after posting. Please be patient with me while I work out how to post from the iPad - it will all be worth it when you get to see the Pushkar Camel Fair in detail!











-----------
I think I will leave this post up after all. Here's what you see above: the top photo is the size that BlogPress pulls in from the photos on my iPad. For the second photo, I found a way to edit the photo size within BlogPress. I don't know why it didn't work in the Seaweed post, but the resolution looks pretty good this time, at least on my iPad. I'll check it on a larger screen tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, you would let me know if I had awful photo resolution or lipstick on my teeth, right?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment