Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Woodland series

Glen Mary Park, Bar Harbor, Maine; September 16, 2011 (Woodland series No.2)
A new project for your entertainment and edification - voila, the Woodland series! I expect it to get more colorful as autumn progresses, and then very monochromatic during the winter. The Beachcombing series will continue, never fear, but I've already been surprisingly single-minded about pursuing it for the last year. I also want to pay close attention to ice as winter comes. I don't know if you remember some of the close-ups I did last year, but I'm planning to work more on that. For once I'm really looking forward to the first deep freezes! So that's three series to juggle through the next two seasons. I'm also developing a set of holiday cards ... hope to have them ready to show you by the end of the month.
The Long and Winding Road, Bar Harbor, Maine; April 21, 2010 (Woodland series No.1)

(And yes, there really is a Long and Winding Road here in Bar Harbor. It is in the village of Eden.)

No comments:

Post a Comment