Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Boys Go Beachcombing

My single-minded pursuit of beachcombed treasure, gridded compositions and perfect lighting this summer must have rubbed off on my kids. At some point back in July my son and one of his buddies went beachcombing on their own and brought back a bag of stuff for Mom to photograph. I was touched, amused, and annoyed because it was a large bag and I didn't feel like washing and sorting someone else's finds. Eventually I got over it, being more touched than annoyed, and sorted through the things they had found interesting enough to pick up. (Although maybe it was just stuff they thought would interest me.)
I threw a good deal of it away, but as you can see there was plenty of "good stuff." And I finally got around to photographing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment