Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Notecards!


Drum roll, please....
 Just in time for the holidays, I have notecards ready in my etsy shop!
 There are two sizes, regular and super-size (look at the size of the pen to compare them.)

The extra-large cards are packaged in clear plastic boxes (as above). The smaller cards are in clear plastic sleeves (as below).
There's even a special "vintage Santa collection" card!
 After all, it is November 1st!

You can see the whole notecard collection in this section of my etsy shop.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I found your photographs on etsy and really enjoyed looking at your finds.
    I love finding natural objects and sea treasures to draw and paint.
    It is really interesting the things you find by the sea, it is amazing what the sea washes up......you on the opposite side of the pond to me and yet we seem to find similar objects.

    Your cards are lovely.
    Enjoy your beach walks.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen, I went over to your blog to see the things you find, and I love your drawings! Such beautiful lines and delicate color. And yes, very familiar flotsam. The sea must be a very similar temperature, although from your photos you have a very different geology. Our island is so rocky that the one real beach we do have is called "Sand Beach."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just discovered your shop and blog, its so lovely I just tweeted you!

    ReplyDelete